Miami is undoubtedly one of the most connected cities in the world and the main reason why Rack Lodge chose to setup its second Data Center location in this city in 2015.
Rack Lodge’ s MIA SSAE 16 & PCI DSS Data Center is a State of the Art facility, built to Tier III Standards and located in one of Miami’s most secure buildings, purposely built to host telecommunication companies.
Our Miami (MIA) Data Center has a direct connection to our Costa Rica (CRC) facility and gives access to our full portfolio of solutions.
Electricity from 2 power grids, redundant power generators, 2N+1 UPS and Air Conditioning units, 24/7/365 manned security, 24/7/365 bilingual NOC personnel on site (English and Spanish) and skilled technicians in all areas of IT operations are what set us apart from the rest.
Rack Lodge is by far the most connected facility in Miami, and is home to some of the most recognized Internet providers in the industry, all of which enter the Data Center via fiber and from diverse paths.
Providers in Miami
As a Carrier Neutral Data Center, our clients can choose to connect to the Internet provider of their choice, or utilize our blended (BGP) Internet, managed 100% by Rack Lodge and backed by a 100% uptime SLA.
We also provide and offer protected fiber connections between our facility in Miami and NAP of the America’s, allowing our clients to interconnect with over 160 network service providers around the world.
- AS395880 – Boomerang Communications
- AS12389 – PJSC Rostelecom
- AS12956 – Telefonica International Wholesale Services, SL
- AS1299 – Telia Company AB
- AS15412 – Reliance Globalcom Limited
- AS174 – Cogent Communications
- AS209 – Qwest Communications Company, LLC
- AS2914 – NTT America, Inc.
- AS3257 – GTT Communications Inc.
- AS3356 – Level 3 Communications, Inc.
- AS3549 – Level 3 Communications, Inc. (GBLX)
- AS42708 – Portlane AB
- AS6453 – TATA COMMUNICATIONS (AMERICA) INC
- AS6461 – Zayo Bandwidth
- AS6762 – TELECOM ITALIA SPARKLE S.p.A.
- AS6939 – Hurricane Electric, Inc.
- AS701 – Verizon Business/UUnet
- AS7018 – AT&T Services, Inc.
- AS7922 – Comcast Cable Communications, LLC
- AS9009 – M247 Ltd
- AS6993 – Internap
Access to Internet Exchange Points
We can provide our clients with interconnection to the following Internet Exchanges in Miami and around the world, allowing them access to an immense number of global content and service providers (peers):
- FL-IX (Florida)
- NOTA (Florida)
- CRIX (Costa Rica)
- AMS-IX (Holland)
- DE-CIX (Germany)
- LINX (UK)